3 Days 2 Nights Nusa Penida + Snorkeling Tour Package is suitable for those
who want to enjoy the wonderful undersea view in Nusa Penida by having
snorkeling in their to-do list. Having 2 nights 3 days in Nusa Penida will make
you have much more time to enjoy the wonderful nature. In this tour package, the
destinations you will visit are Atuh beach, Atuh cliff, Kelingking beach, Pasih
Uug, Angel’s Billabong, and Pasih Andus (Smoke beach).
This Nusa Penida 2 Nights 3 Days + Snorkeling Tour Package will take you to some great snorkeling spots in Nusa Penida like Buddha Temple, Wall Point, Gamat bay and Crystal Bay. This package includes snorkeling and entrance tickets during your holiday in Nusa Penida then hotel for you to stay is facilitated with AC, TV, Wifi and breakfast service.
First day (Nusa Penida)
- Atuh beach – Enjoying the beauty of Atuh Beach, a white sand beach with a wonderful cliff view, is a part of your tour package in Nusa Penida.
- Atuh Cliff (Thousand Islands) – Atuh beach is a clean white sand beach and surrounded by great and breathtaking view. The type of the beach is really unique and different to other beaches in Bali. You should put Atuh beach into your tour list to Nusa Penida
- Batu Molenteng Tree House – Located around Atuh beach, you can see and enjoy the view of Atuh beach from the top of the tree. From Batu Molenteng tree house, you can see a wonderful ocean view and cliff.
- Teletubies hill – have you ever seen a comfortable, broad, and green hill? If the answer is no, just come and enjoy the Nusa Penida tour package at Teletubies hill. The character of the hill is like the houses of teletubies, a TV series in 2000s, where the name came from
- Crystal Bay Beach – Have you ever heard about Crystal Bay Nusa Penida which the water is as clear as crystal? If you haven’t, you should take a look at our review then put it into your list in your tour package to Nusa Penida. This destination offers you a relaxing atmosphere for your body and soul. A quiet and peaceful situation is a great thing you can find here.
Second Day (Nusa Penida)
– Tembeling spring must be put in each tour package to Nusa Penida as one of the destinations. Visitors call Tembeling spring or Tembeling pool as the icon of Nusa Penida. This tourism destination which is located in Sakti village is a part of the beauty of this small island we couldn’t miss.
- Banah Cliff – Try to take a tour package to Nusa Penida and make sure you put Banah beach in your tour list. The beach has an amazing and a fabulous enchantment with the limestone cliff in the middle of the sea
- Kelingking beach – To enjoy the Kelingking beach is not an easy thing to do. Most of the visitors only watch and enjoy the Kelingking beach from the cliff because to reach the beach, you have to go through a hard and complicated way then go down a 150 meter cliff. Kelingking beach will be an unforgettable and inexpensive destination in Nusa Penida
- Pasih Uug (broken beach) – if you take a tour package to Nusa Penida, you should come to Pasih Uug (broken beach). To reach the destination, you have to cross the sea by fast boat toward Nusa Penida then find Pasih Uug (broken beach) which is located close to Pasih Andus. You can enjoy the uniqueness that you might not find at other beaches
- Angel’s Billabong, well-said as the pearl of Nusa Penida Island, is a very unique destination which may not be found in other places. Angel’s Billabong is actually a blocked estuary in which located near a high seas where the blocked estuary then creates a puddle like a pool. The wonderful and amazing view makes Angel’s Billabong become one of the destinations to Nusa Penida which wouldn’t be missed in the tour package
- Smoke beach – Andus beach (smoke beach) has its own characteristic. There are some corals protrude to the sea surface where the water is spurted when the wave comes in. You also can enjoy the view of small corals protrude to the sea surface when the sea is in low tide. Visitors can photograph their moment by taking a picture when the wave comes in and makes a water spurt.
Third Day (Snorkeling)
Wall Point –Some new tourism destinations are introduced in Bali, Nusa Penida is the one which is currently exposed. This is one of the small islands in Bali which has a wonderful and natural view where it’s still out of the tourists attack. Wall point is one of places you can visit here, it’s an exciting snorkeling spot in Nusa Penida.
Gamat Bay – One of the snorkeling spots in Nusa Penida which offers undersea view with the calm water which lets you swim with the fish and other sea animals. Having this activity with friends is a great thing to do in Nusa Penida, make sure Gamat Bay becomes your destination when you are in Nusa Penida.
Budha Temple – Another snorkeling spot which offers you a wonderful undersea view. You will see a lot of undersea Buddha statues and temples especially where the sunbeam goes through the water, you will see the most fabulous view under the sea.
Be back to harbour for going back to Sanur at 02.45 p.m. because the last fast boat to Sanur is at 3.30 p.m.